PHYTO series luminaires, designed and manufactured by the LeaderLight (LL), are efﬁcient substitutes of high pressure sodium lamps (tube/reﬂector) that are traditionally used in horticulture.
Light source: high-efﬁcacy red, white and blue LEDs from Osram.
Innovative heat-sink design for efficient heat dissipation.
- INDUSTRY.3 luminaires for greenhouse growers of various vegetable crops and flowers to supplement periods of low natural light
- 15-70W luminaires for households as supplemental lighting for indoor plants and seedlings as well as in greenhouses between rows of plants
- Energy consumption is 2–2.5 times lower compared to HPS lamps, with similar vegetation effect
- Relative radiation spectrum is tuned to the PAR curve
- Two wavelength peaks in the blue (445 nm) and red (660 nm) spectra show maximum absorption of light energy by chlorophyll (under DIN 5031) – suitable for all vegetation stages. The emission spectrum of HPS lamps is mainly concentrated in the yellow-green range but is fairly low in the blue range. With such light, plants stretch up high and become more brittle lacking green weight
- No special requirements for disposal
- No powerful thermal emission. PHYTO luminaires can be placed close to plants; it reduces total quantity of luminaires used and consumed power needed to achieve required irradiance
- No light degradation characteristic compared to HPS lamps; no need to replace them every 1–1.5 years
Horticultural LED luminaires with a rotating bracket
|70W PHYTO LED luminaire
|93W PHYTO LED luminaire
|118W PHYTO LED luminaire
Suspended horticultural LED luminaires
|140W PHYTO LED luminaire
|186W PHYTO LED luminaire
|235W PHYTO LED luminaire
|280W PHYTO LED luminaire
|370W PHYTO LED luminaire
|470W PHYTO LED luminaire
|15W PHYTO LED luminaire
|32W PHYTO LED luminaire
8 - 11 November the ‘LeaderLight’ company took part in the exhibition ‘Interlight 2016’ in Moscow at Expocentre.
Exhibition Innotrans 2016 in Berlin (Germany).