LED UTILITY LUMINAIRES AND DOWNLIGHTS
- Residential and household spaces
- Entrance hallways, staircases and lift landings
- Тechnical and utility rooms
- Corridors and halls
- Motion/ illuminance sensors are available to order
- Easy to maintain, and no speciﬁc requirements for storage and disposal
- Safe when damaged, compared to energy-saving mercury lamps
- Theft-proof due to a special lock
- optimum quality-price ratio
|6W LED utility luminaire
|11W LED utility luminaire
|15W LED utility luminaire
|19W LED utility luminaire
LED downlights are designed and manufactured by the LeaderLight (LL) as efﬁcient substitutes of luminaires with 35W & 50W halogen lamps.
Heat-dissipating housing from heat-conductive plastic.
- Administrative and ofﬁce spaces
- Supermarkets and sales ﬂoors
- WC and bathrooms
- Interior accent lighting
- Energy consumption is 5 times lower than that of halogen lamps
- High CRI
- Lifetime is 8-10 times bigger than that of halogen lamps
- No speciﬁc requirements for disposal
- The whole LED array is protected by Zener diodes to ensure uninterrupted operation of a luminaire in case of failure of any LED
- No light ﬂicker creating eye hazards
- optimum quality-price ratio.
Connecting SPOTs to PSUs. Example
8 - 11 November the ‘LeaderLight’ company took part in the exhibition ‘Interlight 2016’ in Moscow at Expocentre.
Exhibition Innotrans 2016 in Berlin (Germany).
13-18 March LeaderLight company presented its products at the exhibition Messe Frankfurt in Frankfurt (Germany).